Greetings from Wa in Upper West, where we are doing fairly well. The rains are not really forthcoming which is disastrous for people and their future, since they depend on farming to produce sufficient food for the rest of the year.
As for Pope John, we are on holidays at the moment and getting ready for the new academic year. Pressure on the hostel is very great. There is a waiting list of several students, who I am afraid we cannot give a place. Very much a pity, but what can we do??
In the meantime we are preparing the project of programmes inthe hostel for you in the hope that you can help us a little to implement that, We think it is very important that students get some more background and formation than just academic knowledge. We are working hard on that and hope to have a board meeting on 12th August. I will let you know more after that.
I am happy that I found the blog and the way to enter it. How to put photographs, I don't know. Should I send those to Ken directly? so that he posts them?????
Could you let me know?? Thank you and greetings the whole club in St. Bede's from the Wa crowd, Albert K.
No comments:
Post a Comment